I've been able to heal a lot with tea. When I was fighting chronic pain, I was drinking tea concoctions 3+ times a day. Naturally. My body just liked them. I would make a big batch the night before and just drink it as my day went on. They helped to relieve my vaginal burning, UTIs, yeast infections, vaginal rawness, chronic fatigue, anxiety, depression, acne and eczema, fertility and random brain shocks to the head. Yeah. So much.
Example: I knew I was fighting shingles, vaginally and in my head. Throughout my life I would get seizure type shocks through my head, probably once every few months. My entire life. They were frightening. I would be immobile for a few seconds. Yeah. Then for some time I started to get them every hour. I figured out that if I drank licorice root every two hours, they stopped. Licorice is great for shingles, this is a symptom of shingles in your head. So I drank licorice root for 2-3 weeks every few hours and I don't get them anymore now. This stuff is powerful y'all!
You'll only be drinking these concoctions for ONLY how long your body needs them. I don't drink them anymore. My body doesn't crave them like it used to. I'm also currently pregnant and you can't do most herbs when you're pregnant. If you're pregnant and reading this and need help, just email me.
Note: If you are new to this process start with tinctures. They are the easiest and strongest way to go. (https://www.medicalmedium.com/preferred/supplements) But after awhile they get to be expensive. I prefer to work with loose tea. So if you've already tackled the green juices and food options then you're ready to graduate to loose tea. We also found the tea bags were just not strong enough to notice a difference.
Directions for loose tea
- I liked to make a batch of tea at night, for the following day so it could sit and get stronger overnight.
- Add 8 cups of filtered water to your cauldron... hehe ;)
- All roots (like licorice root) should boil for 15-20 minutes. For example, add 2T of licorice root and let boil.
- Turn off the oven then add the other herbs and let them sit in the water for at least 15 minutes.
- I like to let the water sit for an hour then put the whole thing in the fridge overnight. It makes the tea super strong.
- 2T of herbs per 2 cups of water. So for 8 cups of water you should be adding a mixture of 6-8T of herbs.
Where to buy them?
- You're basically just looking for organic loose tea. This is my favorite place cause they're close to me and they ship internationally. https://www.rosemarysgarden.com/
- Now I live in Ireland. This my favorite supplier of herbs so far here
Loose Herbs – DrClareApothecary
- If you are buying loose herbs, then you’ll need the following to last you 30 days, assuming you need 2T per day.
- 10 ounces of licorice root = 2T per day
- 4 ounces of lemon balm = 2T per day
- 4 ounces of nettleleaf = 2T per day
- 4 ounces of red clover = 2T per day (I think it will make more than that)
What teas should I drink?
- Honestly, I would recommend buying Anthony William's book titled Life Changing Foods. Buy it on your phone or computer, so you can use the find feature to search for your ailments.
- I also made a grid of all the herbs that AW recommends from the book that involve vulvodynia symptoms to help me when I'm coaching women.
- I only included the herbs that helped with V symptoms. I designed this list to help you decide what herbs to try first. I included other ailments that are common for those with V. Just cross reference your ailments and try to pick ones that will help you heal a few issues at once. Please note the directions for each. Obviously I included all my favorites and staples in my healing process.
- Herbal Tea Grid *I'm sure I missed some but at least it will help you start